Re: 4.7l of Dissapointment..Soapbox Statement/DAKOTA PROUD!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:52:19 EST

The other thing we have to be concerned with,is someone who joins the Dakota
Mailing List,sees the posts about doing 100+ in their Dakotas,then goes out
to do the same thing...

And unfortunetly gets injured or killed...
Do we want this on our minds forever?

>From: "TJ Goettner" <TNJG999@email.msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: 4.7l of Dissapointment..Soapbox Statement/DAKOTA PROUD!
>Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:44:44 -0800
>
>Well put. Im 22 and married.... I would despise myself if I wrecked and
>injured or killed myself knowing the hurt that my wife would have to go
>through as well.....
>

>TJ

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9 Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30.
Truck known as "Green Thunder"
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...MAGNUM POWER!!"