Re: RCA cable question

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 19:00:06 EST

depends on what you're using the 4 channel amp for-if bridging to use as a
bass amp-then only one set(left and right) if you plan to use it as a four
channel-say front and rear-then you should use 2 sets(left and right-front
and rear).
happy hunting
Brent
01 dak cc with blown 10 mtx sub-too much power for the wimpy ass speaker!