Re: CO2 tanks....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 19:53:49 EST

> For anyone that was looking for CO2 for the trails, I put up a little
> info about the ones I make.
> http://www.squirrelcreek.com/co2tank/co2.htm

They look great Tom. Are you associated with the Squirrel Creek Estates? I
live about 20 minutes from Portage. What are the dimensions of the
cylinder(just height and width will do)? I see two guages mounted on the
tank; are they a pressure regulator guage and a tank pressure guage? Thanks
for any and all info. Think we could get any 'group discount' rates for DML
members??
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6