Re: Re: New Member w/ Supercharged 4.7

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 21:24:08 EST

Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com writes:

<< We can get together and have some fun with these R/T people. I've been
outnumbered here for a while, waiting for re-inforcements >>

Jeff, last time we talked you were going to be getting Kenne Bell headers and
a smaller pulley for your SC from KB that you were going to run only at the
track. I was wondering if you got these yet and if so how they were working
out. I remember you saying that you hadn't gotten an instruction booklet from
KB also. Apparently they just got back from the printers because I got mine
in the mail the other day. Are we the only two members with Kenne Bell
Supercharged 4.7's? When I did my install a couple months ago KB told me that
there were about 20 others in the nation done. I would imagine that number
has grown quite a bit and will be rising faster every day. The reinforcements
are on the way!