(no subject)

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 22:10:35 EST

You're right on that Ron, I got mine to 115 then WHAM, limiter kicks in,
and HARD!!! And she still had more left, I was still in 3rd, and she was
tac'n like abot 4500rpm's

You must have been going down hill to be at 115 in 3rd and only at 4500rpm's.
I had my 4.7 club cab up to 115 the other day on a level stretch of road and
at 115mph I was at about 5,300rpm's in 4th gear. Shifted to 5th but let out
at the same time. May have had more but that was as fast as I wanted to go on
these factory tires. I would really suck to have a blowout at that speed.