My Goodbye

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 23:57:21 EST

Well, this sucks, bad thing after bad thing has been happenin to me. The
next thing is i have to get rid of the Dakota. My black beauty. 97' cc
5.2. Im drivin my 77' Ferd Maverick Again! ;-D At least thiers still some
hope in speed with it and the 302 :/ I just want to say thanks for
everybodies help, Bernd, Ed, Ron, Steven and others. It was great bein on
the list. Maybe i'll be back in a few years when things get better
hopefully. Take care and keep rompin on them chebby's and Turds. And you
can never eat to much rice... l8ter
P.S. Bernd, try not to blow up any more superchargers :D

http://www.geocities.com/amishpimp93/DakotaHome.html
I loved my truck :~~(