Re: POWER WAGON

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 02:04:10 EST

Last I remmember reading is that it has no production plans. My March 2001
Popular Science has a bit on a new concept which is the PowerBox. It looks
like a SUV and the PowerWagon got it on and made a love child. Goes 0-60 in
7 seconds with a supercharged V6 that runs on compressed natural gas and an
electric motor that drives the front wheels. Which I believe is the same set
up as planned for the PowerWagon, so no production plans for either, and not
likely to be soon in less they pop in a regular engine.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html