Re: RE:Transgo park/reverse problem

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:21:02 EST

DICEMAN469@aol.com writes:

<< Yeah it's in there and functioning properly, you can see it move when you
 change between nuetral and the forward gears, it just doesn't go into park
or
 reverse

  -Austin >>

Austin,
I was digging through some paper work and ran across my old install sheet for
a transgo shift kit i put in my 96 before I got the TCI shift kit. It had a
side note about having to bend the prong on the rooster comb to make the
manual valve line up correctly. Not sure if that is causing your problems or
not. Worth a try though.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"