RE: vacuum leak=engine code?

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 18:35:33 EST

Dunno. I just found it suspicious that I discovered a vacuum leak,
fixed it, and instantly got the rough idle & stall condition back,
with an accompanying check engine light. I think my vacuum leak was
just coincedentally covering up whatever is causing my stall condition
by raising the idle speed (and adding to my confusion LOL).

-kevin