Re: Gas mileage on the 5.2-looking to buy

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:51:05 EST

I do not know about the 4x4 but I have a 93 Dakota
Club Cab 4x2 with a 318 and a 3.90 posi. I get right at 17 MPG. You also have to know that I drive like grandpa. As a matter of fact I was passed by a yugo today. I have no mods on my truck. I get 17 MPG no matter where I drive city or highway. I have put 130K on my truck @ 17 MPG the whole time...

Matt