Re: Headers for 3.9L

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 10:02:04 EST

I'd be interested, if you have a design that doesn't lose any low RPM
range torque. Especially so if you can improve the torque. (I use my
Dak for off-roading, not racing, so top end isn't important to me
personally.)

Thanks for thinking of the V6!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black
soon: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black