Re: New Member w/ Supercharged 4.7

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 20:48:01 EST

benjaminb12@peoplepc.com writes:

<< Do you have a websit ewith pics of your truck on it I would like to check
it
 out. take a look at mine here www.allscene.20fr.com >>

I have a web site for the truck but it only allows me 1 picture. I'm not very
computer savvy so I'm lucky I got that much so far. I took some pics. of the
SC installed and when I finish the role off and get them developed I'll post
them on Moparchat and let everyone here know so you can take a look at those
there. My web site is:
http://ourworld-top.cs.com/signman615/myhomepage/auto.html if you can't
click on it and go directly from here check out my profile and click on it to
save you all the typing. Like I said computers aren't my thing so don't
expect much. By the way your truck looks awesome, my racing stripes look like
yours only white (you can't see them in the pic).