Re: '01 Quad Cab 4x4 Ordered

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 21:28:44 EST

I have a '01 CC on order now and called Dodge the
other day to check on the order. The dealership was
showing it to be shipping on Sat. but Dodge has it 5
days behind schedule shipping on the 3/15. So it
should arrive to me the first of April. The waiting
kills ya the most. Just look at the ones on the road
and go by the dealership everyday to see if it's in.
:-) Hope you enjoy as much as I will!

Dustin
'01 CC on order!!!!!!
Lewisville,TX