Bernd 2

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 01:07:10 EST

Let me correct myself. Cal didn't post that by mistake. Good for him. I
think everyone deserves to know the facts - especially the new members
looking for mods. (BTW - I have a Quick D Intake & am very happy with it, &
Tony & I have exchanged emails in the past weeks. I got one from him today.
The issue is Nothing personal.....just business.

kmrcdd@swbell.net
Kevin
2000 4x4 QC 4.7L auto SLT+ 3.55 LSD Skids ,K&N, MAAP Nerfs, SS bedrails
Catch-alls, Deflectors, 180 TS, Bosch +4's Mobil-1,Silblades, Wheelskins,
QuickD Intake