Re: Gas mileage on the 5.2-looking to buy

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 07:04:47 EST

I have a '99 318 manual with a LSD 3.55 and without synthetice oil get around
12.5 in that area, with mobil 1 I have been getting 14.2 as the lowest since
the change. I do have alot of city driving with some hwy. I do have a kenne
bell cold air intake with flowmaster dual exhaust. Hope this helps.

AR