RE: Transfer-Case Work

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:00:34 EST

it's simple to replace, and yes it's the only speed sensor on the truck.
Unless the housing is cracked/broken, there's no reason to replace anything
other than the Oring..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Has anyone replaced the o-ring, or speed sensor in the t-case themselves?
-I'm thinking of trying this to see if this may be where mine is
-leaking. Is
-the sensor in the t-case called the "speed sensor"? If so, is
-this the only
-"speed sensor" on the truck. Reason being, I looked for it on NAPA online
-and found one for 40.00. Just curious if this is the one I may need, and
-how hard this thing is to replace. Any input or experience would be great.
---Aaron--
-95 DSRC 4x4 V6
-www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/