Free stock wheels

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 18:41:19 EST

I have a set of four base stock wheels (T 15X6 JJ FI 7 07) that I do not want
anymore. Now the whoever wants them would need to pay the shipping, or best
would be someone in the vacinity of Vancouver Washington who wouldn't mind
meeting me somewhere and me just giving them to ya.
Also have three of the original tires (Goodyear P215/175R15 M+S) with only
about 10 thousand miles on them and one newer tire that was a replacement,
not the same tire though a (Centennial A/S).
-Tires and wheels are seperated
-I am sure there is one of the original tires in the spare area, if you
really want it I could do some switching.

Picture on my site under Pictures choose Original Looks, and thats them.

Contact me via the DML or personal email which would be best

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html