Darned Maint Reqd Light!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 18:57:56 EST

On my old '88 there was a piece of the dash directly under the light
switch, the lower dash. In there i found a small blue module, this was the
computer for the light. I simply removed it as doing what the haynes
manual says did not reset the light. if i remember correctly you had to
remove teh piece directly under the steering wheel, then this piece was
held on by like 3 screws, and it was just to the left of the piece below
the wheel. it was in there. does this help? I hope so i did this about 3
years ago and have since gotten rid of the truck in favor of a 2000 so i
can't go outside and pull a couple panels for ya to be sure.

Chris