Just wanting to say thanks!

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 20:27:57 EST

I just wanted to say thanks to all that have responded to my questions
about my Dak in the last year. I have had some good questions and
some duh! questions, and have always received an informative and
knowledgeable response. Ya'll know who you are (most of you).
My Dak's running great thanks to the DML and all your advice. I don't
know, maybe since it's been sunny the last week, snows melting and
spring is finally here (on the West Coast anyway)! Again,much
appreciated guys, now back to washing my truck.

TTYL
Jay