RE: Re: A decent deal... & a question regarding auto-shifters...

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 10:51:43 EST

Cool, thanks for the info!

Later,
Tom "Slick"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Scott Miller
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 4:04 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: A decent deal... & a question regarding
auto-shifters...

I run the QuickSilver in my Shelby. It looks nice and is pretty easy to
use. I put this in when I put the 904 in, but to my understanding it would
work fine with the OD tranny. I like the full rachet action of the quick
silver and never a chance of missing a gear or anything. as the description
says "the caddillac of all shifters"

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"