Re: cool Q-cab!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 11:54:51 EST

In a message dated 3/8/01 10:39:42 AM Central Standard Time,
hopsdak@hotmail.com writes:

<< I thought something had to be wrong for it to be in a salvage yard.. More
 than just 4 flats... I posted the link before I viewed the last
 thumbnail... oop's
 Hop. >>

Take a closer look towards the front fascia. I have never seen a front end
that sat the close to the ground on what appears to be a stock height truck.
Also, if you look reeeaaallllllyyyyy close, you will notice the body line
(lower line on the cab/bed) don't line up properly, as if the cab mounts were
either distorted or crushed somewhere. And another reeeeaallllyyy close look
at where the front doors meet the fenders, those stripes are a little out of
line. Could have possibly been hit on the other side? Just something I
noticed. And no, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary for me. I just
grew up buying older vehicles and I have learned over the years too check
body lines realy close to see if they line up. :o)

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"