Re: Pre Runner Gen 2 Dakota?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 12:35:01 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2001 10:41:42 AM Central Standard Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< Just what are you driving to be able to run over 6 inch dia pine
trees?!?!?
 That's a pretty healthy tree.
 --Aaron--
 95 DSRC 4x4 V6
 www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/

That's with my Dak.. a 2.5 L and a 5spd.. 6 inches is getting to it's max.
 Pine trees don't hold up very well. especially here in AL with the "dirt"
being more like sand. they don't root very deep. Just need to be
persistant and use a section of bumper where it's mounted at.. for the extra
strength. Yes.. I'm rough on my trucks.. But I got them in the first place
because I knew they were tough.

I do usually try to avoid hardwoods.. like oaks.. by 2 inches.. those are
already putting up a good fight.

You should have been here the night a neighbor tried to follow us into the
woods.. in his Grand Am.. ROFL..

Aaron