Re: RE: cool Q-cab!

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 15:25:15 EST

OK, I got the scoop on the QC -- I called King Dodge, and that truck was
indeed on the outdoor lot during the fire. Didn't suffer too much damage,
just the paint and tires mostly (damaged exterior must be on the other
side), but the insurance company handled the salvage stuff themselves. The
dealer said it was still in pretty good shape physically. Did someone say it
had been sold already? If not, sounds like it might be a good fixer-upper...

- Alex