RE: OVERHEAATING!!!!!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 20:38:37 EST

Take your Jet chip off for a while and see if your problems still occur. If
they do, check to see if you have a ground wire problem under your dash.
While I'm asking you to check this I do have a question. When the temp
gauge registers dead HOT, is the engine really overheated? or is it just
the gauge? Though, the fact that your heater goes cold..hmmm...that doesn't
sound electrical, sounds like coolant not circulating...how about the water
pump? Stomping on the gas would not free a stuck thermostat but it might do
something to a water pump whose bearing was about to go. Yep, go with water
pump....have your dealer check it out!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD