02 Dakota Quad Cab I typed the article for ya

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 21:31:11 EST

Now that I read it again the article is about the Dakota but the truck in the
photo has RAM 1500 on the door. This is what the article says:

DaimlerChrysler is pleased to announce the new features for its '02 Dakota
Quad Cab model truck. Just like its predecessor, the new Quad Cab burst onto
the truck scene featuring several notable improvments. The new Quad Cab
features bold front styling with dual headlights, an improved grille, and
bumper-intergrated foglights. The 02 will have a higher payload of 1,770
puonds, more stoping power from 17-inch four wheel disc brakes and 17 inch
wheels, and a smother ride. Available engines have been downsized in
displacement but incresed in power. The standard 3.7L V-6 will run 212hp, and
improvement from the 3.9s 175hp. options are the 4.7 @235 and the 5.9 @245.
All engines are mated to a standard 45RFE transmission assuring a new level
of responsiveness. a 60/40 seat is standard and a new ajustable pedal system
fo rthe vertical challenged.

Chris