Pic of '02 Dakota in Sport Truck...cont'd.

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 21:56:27 EST

It's in the May issue on page 22. First thought in your head is "baby Ram"!
The front bumper seems backwards, with the upper part painted & the lower
fascia chromed. I think they're gonna see a drop in sales, because it no
longer has the difference in appearance from the Ram. Much less sleek-looking
now. I just think it's the wrong direction. They should be developing a
super-charged rival to the Lightning instead & leave the Gen III body alone.
BTW, they also show Titus' Lightning, which now sports 380hp & mid 14 1/4ers
bone stock. Wake up, Dodge!
 Also, in Reader's Rides section, there's 2 Gen IIIs and an '01 Ram. Also has
the KenBelle Quad Cammer with some good color pics.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE