poor running V6

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 00:20:50 EST

Hey all,
I am just wondering what would cause my engine to run
poorly? Any ideas on what I can do to remedy this
problem? I have just installed new plugs a few days
ago(Autolite 3923's)

The mods I have are:
Volant intake, relocated IAT, Quick D TB, full
exhaust(headers, hiflo cat, flowmaster muffler),
Magnecor wires, Autolite 3923 plugs, Dodge Viper
rocker arms.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Please email me
privately at rt_killer98@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274