Re: Re: Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 10:59:23 EST

nah, it is stock, except the R/T rims and stock size tires.. trailer and
Wolverine together prob weigh abour 1400lbs. I try and center the bike so I
get the least amount of tongue weight. I use a hidden/behind the roll pan
class 3 hitch I bought from summit.. only cost 120bux and 7bux to ship

prob the bed cover that weighs it down some. I would like to lower it, but
we just bought a 01 GT last night, so no more mods until I get a raise

thanks for the good words... you need to put some new pics of your lowered
ride on your site, that is if I read it right, and you do have the hotchkis
now =]
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]