Re: Aamco Trans Ripped Me Off (long)

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 19:35:09 EST

That sounds like a very good idea. And I think I will do that tomarrow.

I also left out - that the shop where I was originally going to take the truck -
quoted me at $1200 or so for a rebuilt transmission. So I figured $1200 vs
$969.... good bargan... guess I was very wrong.

To everyone out there - DO NOT trust Aamco EVER!

DICEMAN469@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/9/01 6:48:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> SilverEightynine@aol.com writes:
>
> > What the devil do I do????
>
> I just thought of this....call AAMCO corporate and tell them your
> issues....make sure you're a real bitch about it, too. I work in
> service...you'd be utterly amazed what you can get away with if you yell loud
> enough.
>
> -Austin

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)