Re: Jet II install

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 10:27:39 EST

In a message dated 3/10/01 1:59:12 AM Central Standard Time,
chrisnlisa00@charter.net writes:

<< Hey Will, yea you
 with the 1000 Hp Dak, you going to be around Monday or Tuesday???

 Chris DeCrease >>

Chris,
You gotta a problem with my 1000 hp Dakado? lol j/k ;o) I should be
around Monday or Tuesday. We are on spring break here, so if I'm not here, I
am probably out at the shooting range. Let me know what would be a good time.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"