RE: Fender Flares??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 13:13:47 EST

Don't screw them down tight before you pull tape covering off, otherwise
you'll snap the covering and it's the biggest PITA to get it started again
without taking the whole flare off. Once you get the covering off, then
screw it down tight, then push against the flare to the fender to make sure
the tape is sticking and recheck the screws. When tightening the screws go
from the middle of the flare outward to both ends.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD