Hitch pictures

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 14:59:59 EST

I would like to put a hitch on my '00 QC 4x4. I am looking for a hitch that
is basically all hidden, except for the receiver. Kinda like how the
Durango and Jeep GC are set up. I haven't had the chance to run out to my
local dodge dealer to check out any dak's w/ the towing package to check the
factory hitch. Does anyone have/ or can anyone take some pics of their
hitch? What brands do we like/dislike? I am trying to take the subtle
approach to add-ons to my Dak, for now, and don't really care for the trucks
that have an "obvious" hitch (frame of hitch showing).

TIA.

Tanner