Re: FYI tried out a new spark plug

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 16:49:23 EST

A thin electrode has less resistance? It's been a long time since I
took an electrical engineering class (and freshman physics was even
longer ago) but as I recall, the resistance of a wire is inversely
proportional to the cross-sectional area - the fatter the wire, the
lower the resistance, and the thinner the wire, the higher the
resistance. Which is why you see folks replacing their battery wires
with really fat cables, like 2 gauge.