Does your Dak have that not-so-fresh feeling?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 17:08:00 EST

Mine won't anymore. I was away a few days this week and when I arrived
home, I had a brand-new air freshener in my mailbox. Cal Hyer and his
son James collect license plates and have asked people on the list to
send them their old ones if they can. In return, they'll send you a
cedar Ram's head air freshener.

This thing very nicely done. The Dodge Ram's head logo, faithfully
reproduced in a 1/4 inch slab of Cedar. It measures 4 1/2 inches tall
and 4 inches wide. I'll try to get a scan of it this week at work in
between the floggings. If you have an old license plate just lying
around, get in contact with Cal and send one his way.

Just one question: what's the nail file for? To scratch it up some to
get fresh wood exposed every once in a while?