Re: 4.7 Intake, TB w/ blower

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 17:36:05 EST

Yeah, I have the Sport truck but I didn't know how much work KB had to do. I
didn't want to get an F&B TB if I couldn't reuse it with the KB unit. Is the
intake manifold they use modified, or do they build their own? Do you happen
to remember what it's made of? I'd hate to have a belly pan-ish failure under
an aluminum roots blower manifold. That's it - I'm done. Thanks for the info,
and can you repost the link to those pics?

Crit