Re: Pics of shells on Quad Cabs?

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 06:37:28 EST

We have the Leer, it cost about $1300. We did have some probs with leaking
around the door at first but now Leer has made changes to the seals and it
stays dry. Pics are on our website www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 ,
I also have a couple pics of the ARE on a Quad Cab (don't have those posted
yet but i could send them to you if you want).

Steve & Leslie