MSD Idea

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 16:09:37 EST

Ok, I was sitting here thinking about my stereo install that I am part fo the
way through. And I was thinking about how car stereo amps operate fair at
12V, better at 14.4v and even better with 16v being fed to it. I got
thinking about the MSD unit. What does everyone think it would do if it
were fed 16v? If it can't take it all the time, would it do any good for
running at the track with 16v just for the pass down the track? Just ideas
that are floating in my head about trying to eek out more power from our
Dakotas.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"