Re: Your message to the Dakota Mailing List was rejected!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 20:13:48 EST

> What 2 inch spacers in the rear are you talking about??? Are they there from
> the factory or did you previously install them??
> Kevin

They where previously installed by me, I am still concidering leaving them in
(or making then 3") and getting eibach performance springs in the fornt, I am
going to go through and replace all the bushing with prothane, new balljoints
and all (front end rebuild kit) becuase 3 balljoints are dying and the 4th is
on it's way out.... eighter I get lowering coils, or spacers... Just
depends on what I wanna do, trying to decide that now...

Greg