Re: 2001 R/t

From: Wesley Beck (dakrt01@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 21:11:59 EST

I didn't buy it over the internet, I just sent them an email about the one
on the lot and the internet sales manager sent me a reply with the bottom
line internet pricing. On trade in, they did not give me what I had hoped
for, but it was reasonable. My 99 dakota had been wrecked so they only gave
me $12K for it.