Re: Sweet Sounds!!!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 22:37:15 EST

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:33:20 -0500, in dakota-truck you wrote:
>off when I goosed it, she made this awesome sound, best described as a
>mean a$$ deep sucking sound, like it was all buisness!! I can't wait
>until I get an intake now, it sounded sweet!!!!

With my 14x3 K&N filter and X-Stream airflow top, it sounds like
there's not breather at all on the TB. I love the sound. As loud as
my exhaust is I can still hear the air flowing in the TB when I step
down on it.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html