Re: Dak R/T vs Nissan S/C

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 02:05:19 EST

Mike

I spanked a Nissan Frontier, one with a supercharged V6. My Dak is a 4x4 and
weighs in at 5400lbs. The guy tried to beat me across an intersection where
the two lanes merge shortly on the other side. The rice hauler floored it
and beat me off the line but by the time we were through the intersection,
he was slipping back. The Nissan is a POS, I test drove one while I was
waiting for my daughters Subaru repairs to be completed by the local
Nissan/Subaru dealer/stealer.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter