Looking for parts

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 09:32:09 EST

Allright....here's my plan, don't know when I'm gonna kick it all off, but is a round tuit plan. I'm gonna make my own superstock looking truck. it's gonna be a home grown look thing, while maintaining a throw back to the Dodge and Plymouth superstocks of yore. I want just a plain factory hood, then I'm gonna get one of the obnoxious bolt square hood scoops (like the big mouthy ones the superstocks used to have). Then I'll stick a K&N up so you can just see it when you look in the mouth of the scoop. It's gonna be totally out of place and obnoxious. Anyway, the point of all this. I know I can pick up a steel hood out of a junk yard, but I'd kinda like to find a fiberglass replacement style one for cheap. All the ones I can turn up so far are the ram-air, cowl induction, or other custom job. I don't want any of those 'cuz they're too expensive. Does anyone here know of a company that makes unpainted fiberglass replacements for say under 200 bucks?

Thanks,
-Batman
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd sprt wht
Open Element air cleaner