RE: 2001 R/t

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:39:53 EST

I did a write up on how to do this, but don't know where it went. Take a
look at http://blackdakrt.com/whitey/mods.html

Jack Yates has some good pictures of the relocation of the cruise (unhook
the cables from the Throttle Body, & the vacuum tube from the firewall)....
Cut a hole in the heat shield similar to what jack did. If you want to use
OEM parts, remove your from license plate/frame, use the two screws to hold
down the cruise bracket in the corner (drill pilot holes to make it easier).
Once the cruise is mounted, route cables/vacuum lines through heat shield
and hook everything back up. Install K&N filter... You're done...

Sam '00 RT