Re: Re: Deleted 3,795 messages

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 14:37:12 EST

Hey, that is funny, I have been on alot of diffrent mailing list, This one is by far the most active. I had the same promblem until I got a Springmail account. This is a free service alot of other people offer internet e-mail accounts. I use it so I do not burn up my hard drive space it is all kept on the mail account. I can also keep messages on there server. I have a privite e-mail address that my freinds and family use. I use this address for my mailing lists. Just an idea to help that problem.

Thanks
Matt Tharp