Re: flowmaster part num. needed

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 19:42:51 EST

Are you sure you want the worst flowing performance muffler of all? Not my
opinion just the flow chart specs. Anyway I don't think anybody has a front of
the tire pipe for the late model daks because the frame is in the way and going
under it would be a clearance problem. There is none available for my 99 R/T RC
either.