VMP meet

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:35:52 EST

looks like awesome weather *knocking over a forest full of wood* I'm doin
a mad rush on some last minute mods tonight, hittin the dyno tommorrow. so
all them pesky lil R/T boys will see the REAL R/T sticker :) <thanks
Preacher!> anywho, I plan on being at the hotel friday around lunch time.
I should have plenty of tools on hand in case yall need em, less if I got a
top floor at the hotel :) oh well, enough runnin my fingers like Flummer,
time to go turn some wrenches :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net