my DAK's B-day today--2 years

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 00:31:55 EST

Well I thought that I would email everyone to let them know that my baby is
2 years old and not a single (major) scratch, and no dents! Boy I lover
her. As for a b-day gift to my baby how about this:

1) R/T fender flares
2) New mud flaps (molded)
3) Converting fog lights to day time running lights
4) Clear lenses (front & Rear)
5) New spring clamps
6) Window tinting (first appointment available for April 21)
7) Brighter back up bulbs
8) Brighter fog lights (looking for some still)
9) Poboys billet grill (chrome door edge over factory grill insert)
10) Painting window cranks to match body
11) Redo air intake
12) Install traction bars
13) Painting face plate to match truck.
14) Install color coordinated wire looms

well I think that's it.

BTW do any of you know what the part # is for brighter fog's ???

If you would like to send my baby a gift please make checks payable to Tim
Althoff

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual