RE: flowmaster part num. needed

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 21:40:56 EST

I figured out how to make one of these with a regular cab gen II, but it's a
tight fit.... using a C-5 Corvette muffler... the inlet and both outlets
are on the same end.... might work for you...just need to take the
dimensions of the flowmaster muffler and then measure underneath the truck
where the muffler goes to see if you have enough space...

Later,
Tom "Slick"