Re: RE: Have fun at VMP this weekend.

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 22:22:26 EST

In a message dated 03/13/2001 6:49:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jon@fast4x4.net writes:

<< hey! wait just a cottinpickin minute !!! I wish I were scared enough of
 gettin outrun by a 4x4 that I'd run off to a foreign state to go snowboardin

 break a leg lowrider scum!!!! :) >>

I've been reading the list for a month now, haven't posted. But living in
Colorado and all, with all the off road sites in my back yard...I'm not
familiar with this word "lowrider". I thought the idea was to make a truck
as tall as possible.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)