Re: Color matching interior parts

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 22:47:59 EST

I had used it a few years ago. If your vehicle is new enough they may
actually have an "exact" match. I think it is made by a company called SEM
or something like that. It is in a small spray can like the little touch up
paint cans. I think it was like $20 a can. I got it at a local (Denver)
upholstery supply company. It is flexible and sticks fine to just about
anything as long as you clean it real good with hot soapy water and a scotch
bite pad to tack it a little. Good luck!